- Crate & Barrel
- Barnes & Noble
- Ann Taylor
- Criterion Cinemas
- White House | Black Market
- Janie and Jack
- Persian Rug Gallery
- Munson's Chocolates
- Sovereign Bank
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Besito Mexican Restaurant
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Per Se Aveda Lifestyle Salonspa
- Rizzuto's Restaurant & Bar
- The Counter - Custom Built Burgers
- The Green Teahouse
- Engel & VÖlkers
- New York Sports Clubs
- Whole Foods Market*
- Umi Sushi & Tapas
- Charming Charlie
- The Ooh La La Boutique
- Kennedy's All-American Barber Club
- Akua Ba Fitness
- Verizon Wireless
- Blo - Blow Dry Bar
- SPIN Monograms & Gifts
- GNC - General Nutrition Center
- Vinted Wine Bar & Kitchen
- Bella Bridesmaid
* Whole Foods is a development by Carpenter & Company.
Events at the Square
West Hartford Calendar of Events
Tastes N' Toasts
The popular Tastes N' Toasts series returns! The events will be held every Wednesday evening from 5-9pm.
A Little Thursday Night Music
Join us in the Square located next to Barnes & Noble.
||Latanya Farrell & Bookman Stiles Band|
|July 18th||The Arrangement|
|July 25th||Last Licks|
|August 1st||Memphis Souls Spectacular|
|August 15th||Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem|
|August 22nd||Frank Vignola Duo|
|August 29th||The Spampinato Brothers|
Barnes & Noble
Sunday, June 30th 2-3pm – Author Workshop: "Deliberate Creativity" with Pamela Fagan Hutchins
- Hutchins writes award-winning women's mystery fiction and relationship humor nonfiction. Kirkus Reviews praised her most recent book Saving Grace as "A lively romantic mystery that will likely leave readers eagerly awaiting a sequel." After the workshop, Hutchins will sign copies of Saving Grace and Hot Flashes and Half Ironmans: Middle-aged Endurance Athletics Meets the Hormonally Challenged. Hutchins is a workplace investigator, employment attorney, and former human resources executive who lives with her husband in Houston, TX.
Besito Mexican Kitchen & Agave Lounge
- Half price bottles of wine
Happy Hour, Monday-Friday, 4-6pm, Agave Lounge
- Half Price Drinks
- 2 Tacos for $7
Spring/Summer Promotion – May 1st – June 30th
- Save $50 on a Wave® music system III.
Spring/Summer Promotion – May 5th – June 22nd
- Save up to $60 on select Bose® digital music systems
- Save up to $500 on select Lifestyle® home entertainment systems
- Save 10% on select audio headphones and headsets
- Save 10% on select outdoor speakers
Crate and Barrel
Outdoor Furniture Sale
- Save 20% off outdoor furniture. Nine new styles in fresh new colors. Over 12 collections designed to mix and match to reflect your style.
Fridays, 5:30-7:30pm - Cabaret Nights with Playhouse on Park
- Stop by and enjoy performances by singers who have performed in past productions at Playhouse on Park. Complimentary refreshments include wine and cheese and lemonade and cookies. Also offering a variety of Yamaha Acoustic and Digital Pianos. Located at 55 Memorial Road. For more information, visit www.falcettimusic.com
Sundays, 10:15-11:15am – Complimentary Yoga & Fitness Classes
Classes will be held outside, weather permitting. Rain location is in-store.
- June 23rd – Total Body Toning Class - Laura from WIP Fitness
For all of life's sweetest occasions, Munson's has something for everyone!
End of the school year:
Munson exclusives: We create an entire line of specialty chocolates just for gift giving at the end of the school year. Including:
- A+ chocolate teacher molds
- Chocolate "chalkboard" that reads, "To My Teacher"
- Chocolate No. 2 pencils
- Chocolate music notes & chocolate sports balls
Looking to beat the heat? Munson's fresh chocolate dipped frozen bananas are sure to hit the spot.
Introducing Pinkberrygreek™ - Fresh, not frozen all-natural Greek yogurt
- Nonfat Greek yogurt with 15g of protein per 5oz., no added sugar, thickeners or preservatives. Pair Pinkberrygreek™ with delicious toppings for sweet and savory pairings available in store including: Chocolate Berry, Strawberry Mango, Kiwi Strawberry, Tomato Basil and Sunflower Cucumber.
Spring Harvest Menu – Beginning late May
- Refresh your taste buds - Our spring influenced menu celebrates the season’s freshest vegetables featuring asparagus, artichokes and wild mushrooms. Complemented by seasonal fresh fish and delicious pastas. Available during lunch and dinner. Regular menu also available.
Aperitivo 47, Monday – Friday, 4-7pm
- Rizzuto's popular Happy Hour. Drink specials and appetizer buffet with $5 minimum beverage purchase.
The Counter Burger ®
The Counter has returned to "Summer Hours" and is again open until 10:00pm Monday-Thursday.
- Yucatan Shrimp Burger Market Select - a 1/3 lb Shrimp Burger topped with Organic Mixed Greens, Tomatoes and Jicama Slaw. Served on a Hamburger Bun with Avocado Aioli.
- Black N’ Raspberry Shake - a Vanilla Shake with both Black and Raspberries.
Introducing the new Gluten-Free Menu
- Seven new Gluten-Free Signature Burgers and Burgers in a Bowl. Or get creative with our Gluten-Free Build Your Own Burger Menu. Plus Starters, Beer, Wine & Shakes. You’re limited only by your imagination.
The Green Teahouse
It's here! From the picturesque mountains of Taiwan, freshly-harvested High Peak Oolong! Abundant in flavor, aroma and health benefits. Taste this beauty of a tea and see what all the excitement is about! It is said to boost metabolism, lower cholesterol and aid digestion.
Ting Chaponis, owner of The Green Teahouse in West Hartford, stopped by Fox CT’s studios in honor of National Iced Tea Day.
Check out Umi Sushi on Facebook
Tuesdays are 2'SDAYs, 11:45am-3pm
- All plates on the conveyor belt and beers on tap are $2 during lunch on Tuesdays.
All You Can Eat, Wednesdays, 5-9pm
- Choose all you can eat from the conveyor belt for $19.57.
Karaoke Night Hosted by Tina, Thursdays, 9:30pm-close
Gift cards available from $10.
Staff t-shirts - $20
"Like" us on Facebook to get updates and more!
Happy Hour, Sunday-Thursday, 4-6pm
- $5 glasses of wine