- Crate & Barrel
- Barnes & Noble
- Ann Taylor
- Criterion Cinemas
- White House | Black Market
- Janie and Jack
- Persian Rug Gallery
- Munson's Chocolates
- Santander Bank
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Besito Mexican Restaurant
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Per Se Aveda Lifestyle Salonspa
- Rizzuto's Restaurant & Bar
- The Counter Burger
- The Green Teahouse
- Engel & Völkers
- New York Sports Clubs
- Whole Foods Market*
- Umi Sushi & Tapas
- Charming Charlie
- The Ooh La La Boutique
- Kennedy's All-American Barber Club
- Akua Ba Fitness
- Verizon Wireless
- Blo | Blow Dry Bar
- SPIN Monograms & Gifts
- GNC - General Nutrition Center
- Vinted Wine Bar & Kitchen
- Bella Bridesmaid
- Muse Paintbar & Eatery
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
* Whole Foods is a development by Carpenter & Company.
Events at the Square
Annual Holiday Stroll
Join us for the annual Holiday Stroll at Blue Back Square and West Hartford Center Thursday, December 5th from 5:30-8:30pm. This fun, family-friendly event will include a tree lighting, visits with Santa & Mrs. Claus, horse drawn carriage rides, musical performances, holiday treats, merchant specials and more. Click here for more details!
West Hartford Calendar of Events
Akua Ba Fitness
Become a fitter, healthier, happier you! Akua Ba Fitness offers innovative and individualized personal training programs, muscle confusion classes to keep your body changing for the better and STF-90 – a 90 day intensive fitness program with guaranteed results.
Try one of our packages and learn how to master the most complicated machine of all – the human body! Click here to visit our website.
Barnes & Noble
It's never too early to get into the holiday spirit with your favorite Starbucks seasonal beverage! Try one of our delicious lattes. Choose from gingerbread, eggnog, peppermint mocha and crème brûlée, or enjoy one of our Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. Perfect for any holiday gathering!
Take the guessing out of gift-giving this year and beat the holiday rush! Barnes & Noble has gift cards for every occasion – including Hanukkah, Christmas, or just because!
We’re planning a fun day of shopping featuring our huge assortment of products with exclusive offers, savings and events throughout the store!
Monday, December 9th, 7pm – Author Signing with ESPN's Colin Cowherd
- Join us as Colin Cowherd, host of ESPN Radio's The Herd, signs copies of his new book, You Herd Me! I'll Say It, If Nobody Else Will. In this revealing book, the great opinionator dishes on baseball, football, basketball and whatever other sport grabs his attention. Unapologetically entertaining and packed with behind-the-scenes insights you won't get anywhere else, You Herd Me! is unlike any other sports book ever written.
31Bits Trunk Show, December 10th – 17th
- Don’t miss our trunk show! We will be offering 10% off all jewelry – a great gift for the holidays.
Besito Mexican Kitchen & Agave Lounge
Besito Sundays, 2-4pm, Agave Lounge
- Join us for buy one, get one free agave beverages and live music!
Happy Hour, Monday-Friday, 4-6pm, Agave Lounge
- Enjoy the NEW happy hour menu: $5 appetizers, $5 cocktails and $4 beers.
- Treat yourself to half price bottles of wine.
Crate and Barrel
Stop by our store and take photos with our winter backdrop!
30 Days 30 Prizes
- Countdown to Christmas Giveaway! We’ll reveal an incredible new prize every day for 30 days. Enter each day for your chance to win now through December 23rd!
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve Today for a $25 Gift Card
- Dine by December 30th and enjoy $25 today and $25 for the New Year.
Taste the Season
- Enjoy the vibrant flavors of winter in our special two-course seasonal menu. Our starter course blends forest mushroom with sun-dried tomatoes on an herb and garlic crostini. The entrée is our expertly prepared cedar-smoked and charred prime New York strip steak with fresh rosemary and garlic cipollini onions. Every bite offers a taste of the season worth savoring. $40.95 per guest, for a limited time. *Excluding tax & gratuity.
Holiday Gift Cards
- Give a gift to savor. Enjoy a $20 holiday bonus with every $100 in gift card purchases, through December 31st. Some restrictions apply.
Stop in and check out our Christmas specialties – Handcrafted, one-of-a-kind chocolate gifts, made fresh daily right here in Connecticut!
- Holiday tins packed with assorted chocolates, seasonal foils and chocolate covered nuts.
- Our classic Peppermint Bark.
- Chocolate molded novelties; Santa’s in milk, white and dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Oreo cookie trees.
- Dessert toppings; Salted Caramel & Chocolate Truffle.
- A dazzling collection of holiday chocolates wrapped in brilliant foils.
- Chocolate lollipops galore! Santa’s Stache, Grinch and winter buddies.
Try our newest flavor – Peppermint!
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Potbelly is now open! Their hours are 11am-9pm every day!
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Register here!
Tuesday, December 3rd, 6:30pm – Map and Compass Class
- $30 for REI members and $50 for non-members.
Tuesday, December 10th, 6:30pm – Snowshoeing Basics Class
- This is a free class.
Thursday, December 12th, 6:30pm – Winter Camping Basics Class
- This is a free class.
Treat yourself this holiday season at Rizzuto's! With the purchase of a $50 gift card, you will receive a $10 bonus gift card for yourself. A $100 gift card purchase means $20 for you! Visit the restaurant, call 860.232.5000, or purchase online.
Let Rizzuto's host your holiday celebration. In our private wine room or at the venue of your choice, Rizzuto's will plan the perfect event for you and your guests. Business luncheons, festive receptions, holiday dinners - your place or ours! Rizzuto's fine cuisine and attention to detail means an event they will always remember.
For more information, contact General Manager John Mariano at 860.232.5000 or visit us online.
Aperitivo 47, Monday – Friday, 4-7pm
- Rizzuto's popular happy hour. Drink specials and appetizer buffet with $5 minimum beverage purchase.
Easiest $20 you’ll ever make. Until next month – with exta20SM checking!
- Now your bank pays you. Introducing a product that pays you to keep doing what you’re already doing. Just have $1,500 or more in direct deposits, pay two bills through the BillPay tab in Online Banking and we’ll credit $20 every month to your extra20SM savings account. Visit our location for more details.
The Green Teahouse
Shop local at The Green Teahouse for a truly unique shopping and gift-giving experience! You will find:
- Luxury loose-leaf teas from around the world
- Gift sets
- Tea accessories
- Cups of tea to go including bubble tea, tea lattes and tea smoothies
Energize yourself during this busy season with superfood smoothies. These provide a quick and delicious dose of rich antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and help prevent seasonal colds.
Customize your gifts from an array of choices and price ranges. Decorative boxes and gift packaging are available to make your gift-giving personal and time-saving.
Warm up and relax as you taste our free tea samples and cookies! Browse and shop at your leisure. Enjoy personalized service in a tranquil setting.
Enjoy These Ongoing Specials:
- Join our gold or silver membership plans and save up to 15% on purchases in-store or online.
- Come in on your birthday and receive a free 16 oz. regular deluxe cup of tea (with proper I.D.)
- Every 10th regular 16 oz. deluxe cup of tea is free.
The Green Teahouse staff extends warm greetings to you and your family. May the true riches of the season be yours.
Check out Umi Sushi on Facebook
Tuesdays are 2'SDAYs, 11:45am-3pm
- All plates on the conveyor belt and beers on tap are $2 during lunch on Tuesdays.
All You Can Eat, Wednesdays, 5-9pm
- Choose all you can eat from the conveyor belt for $19.57.
Karaoke Night Hosted by Tina, Thursdays, 9:30pm-close
Gift cards available from $10, staff t-shirts - $20
Half price bottles of wine Sundays and Mondays.
Happy Hour, 4-6pm every day of the week!
- Come try our new menu featuring exclusive happy hour items, not on the regular menu, priced between $1 and $5, as well as our signature wine and cocktails for $5.