- Crate & Barrel
- Barnes & Noble
- Ann Taylor
- Criterion Cinemas
- White House | Black Market
- Janie and Jack
- Persian Rug Gallery
- Munson's Chocolates
- Santander Bank
- The Cheesecake Factory
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
- Besito Mexican Restaurant
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Per Se Aveda Lifestyle Salonspa
- Rizzuto's Restaurant & Bar
- Pearl's Grill
- The Green Teahouse
- Engel & Völkers
- New York Sports Clubs
- Whole Foods Market*
- Umi Sushi & Tapas
- Charming Charlie
- The Ooh La La Boutique
- Kennedy's All-American Barber Club
- Akua Ba Fitness
- Verizon Wireless
- Blo | Blow Dry Bar
- SPIN Monograms & Gifts
- GNC - General Nutrition Center
- Vinted Wine Bar & Kitchen
- Bella Bridesmaid
- Muse Paintbar & Eatery
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
* Whole Foods is a development by Carpenter & Company.
Events at the Square
West Hartford Calendar of Events
Akua Ba Fitness
Become a fitter, healthier, happier you! Akua Ba Fitness offers innovative and individualized personal training programs, muscle confusion classes to keep your body changing for the better and STF-90 – a 90 day intensive fitness program with guaranteed results.
Try one of our packages and learn how to master the most complicated machine of all – the human body! Click here to visit our website.
For a limited time Ann Taylor is offering buy one full-price intem, get a second half-off on their new arrivals. Be in style this spring!
Barnes & Noble
Saturday, March 1st, 4pm - LEGO Movie Building Event
- Children will help the citizens of Bricksburg by building a LEGO vehicle that can defeat the evil Lord Business and his Micro Managers! This event is filled.
Monday, March 3rd, 11am - Read Across America Storytime!
- Join us as we celebrate Read Across America Day! We'll read from Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs & Ham plus Laura Numeroff's If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. Crafts, cookies, and a visit from a special costume character round out the fun!
Tuesday, March 4th, March 11th, March 18th, March 25th, 4pm - Nook at Night
- Bring your NOOK and join us as we explore all that NOOK has to offer.
Thursday, March 6th, 5-7pm - Author Signing with James M. Kerr
- Connecticut author James Kerr of BlumShapiro in West Hartford will discuss and sign copies of his book The Executive Checklist. The book helps C-level executives improve the way they drive change in their organizations. Please RSVP to this event by calling (860) 236-9900.
Sunday, March 9th, 4pm - American Girl Truly Talented You Event
- We're teaming up with American Girl to present this event for girls ages 8 and up. Through activities, journaling and crafts, this event will help girls learn to recognize, appreciate and celebrate their own special talents with the help of American Girl's newest Girl of the Year, Isabelle Palmer. Space and free promotional items are limited at this event. Please RSVP by calling (860) 236-9900.
Besito Mexican Kitchen & Agave Lounge
Besito Sundays, 2-4pm, Agave Lounge
- Join us for buy one, get one free agave beverages and live music!
Happy Hour, Monday-Friday, 4-6pm, Agave Lounge
- Enjoy the NEW happy hour menu: $5 appetizers, $5 cocktails and $4 beers.
- Treat yourself to half price bottles of wine.
Come in and check out Charming Charlie's newest collections - Mint Condition, Sealife Splash, Mixed Metals and Over Board. You won't be disappointed!
Crate and Barrel
Designer Paola Navone introduces her new outdoor living collection, exclusively for Crate & Barrel. Collection arrives in stores March 24th. Learn more at Crate & Barrel!
Every Tuesday is Super Tuesday at Criterion Cinemas!
- Enjoy $6 regular movies and $5 large tubs of popcorn!
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Flemming's Communal Wine Dinner
"High Meets Low”
Friday, March 7th at 6:30
Ahi Poke:Tuna, Scallions, Lime Juice, Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds, served with Wonton Crisps
Shredded Duck with Green Peppercorns and Cucumber Salad on soft tortillas
Beef Stew with Wild Sauteed Mushrooms, topped with Red Cabbage Slaw
MICHEL GROS, Nuits-St.-Georges Les Chaillots France, 2008
Apple Tartlet with Vanilla Ice Cream and a Sherry-Hazelnut Gastrique
$85 per person
not including tax & gratuity
We are open! Check out our newly remodeled restaurant and menu!
On March 7th Pinkberry is bringing back two frozen yogurt favorites - Key Lime and Chocolate Hazelnut!
They will also be launching a new candy line, Sugarpova - a premium gummy candy by tennis superstar Maria Sharapova!
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Try Potbelly's new Classic Tomato Soup, a perfect pair with a $4 skinny sandwich!
Pre-registration is required for all classes. Register on their website.
Thursday, March 13th, 6:30pm – Bike Maintenance Basics
- Learn how to prolong the life of your bike.
Thursday, March 13th, 8pm – JDRF Ride to Cure Diabetes Info Session
- Learn how to raise money for an organization while riding your bike.
Thursday, March 20th, 6:30pm – Hands-On Bike Maintenance - Trail/Roadside Repair
- What to do when the unexpected happens.
Friday, March 21st, 6pm – Farmington Valley Trout Unlimited 16th Annual Banquet
- Join the Farmington Valley Chapter of Trout Unlimited for their 16th annual banquet!
Tuesday, March 25th, 7pm – Mt. Elbrus Slide Show and Presentation
- A 2013 Central Caucasus expedition and ascent of Russia's Mt. Elbrus.
Thursday, March 27th, 6:30pm – Getting to know your GoPro
- GoPro basics class.
Rizzuto’s is now serving brunch every Sunday from 10am-4pm!
- Click here for an exclusive coupon!
Aperitivo 47, Monday – Friday, 4-7pm
- Rizzuto's popular happy hour. Drink specials and appetizer buffet with $5 minimum beverage purchase.
Easiest $20 you’ll ever make. Until next month – with exta20SM checking!
- Now your bank pays you. Introducing a product that pays you to keep doing what you’re already doing. Just have $1,500 or more in direct deposits, pay two bills through the BillPay tab in Online Banking and we’ll credit $20 every month to your extra20SM savings account. Visit our location for more details.
The Green Teahouse
Enjoy These Ongoing Specials:
- Join our gold or silver membership plans and save up to 15% on purchases in-store or online.
- Come in on your birthday and receive a free 16 oz. regular deluxe cup of tea (with proper I.D.)
- Every 10th regular 16 oz. deluxe cup of tea is free.
The Green Teahouse staff extends warm greetings to you and your family. May the true riches of the season be yours.
The Ooh La La Boutique
The Ooh La La Boutique is ready for spring, and even more ready for spring break! Their newest pieces are perfect for any fashionista’s getaway. Stop in and check them out!
Check out Umi Sushi on Facebook
Tuesdays are 2'SDAYs, 11:45am-3pm
- All plates on the conveyor belt and beers on tap are $2 during lunch on Tuesdays.
All You Can Eat, Wednesdays, 5-9pm
- Choose all you can eat from the conveyor belt for $19.57.
Karaoke Night Hosted by Tina, Thursdays, 9:30pm-close
Gift cards available from $10, staff t-shirts - $20
Half price bottles of wine Sundays and Mondays.
Happy Hour, 4-6pm every day of the week!
- Come try our new menu featuring exclusive happy hour items, not on the regular menu, priced between $1 and $5, as well as our signature wine and cocktails for $5.
White House | Black Market
Stop in White House | Black Market of Blue Back to sign up for WHBM Rewards! Sign up on any Wednesday all year long to be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card!